Online Registration

To start the Online Registration process for either Ready Springs or Williams Ranch schools, please click the appropriate button above. 

Note: For the 2024-2025 school year, Williams Ranch will have all TK-3rd grade students and Ready Springs will have all 4th-8th grade students.

2024-2025 Enrollment for Transitional Kindergarten and Kindergarten:

Children turning 5 on or before 9/1/24 are eligible for Kindergarten, with children turning 5 between 9/2/24 and 6/2/25 eligible for Transitional Kindergarten. Children turning 5 after 6/2/25 can be registered but will be put on a wait list and contacted if there is room in the class. Only Williams Ranch school will have TK and KN classes this year.  More general information can be found in the Forms area down below.

If you are new to our district, the videos below will help you create a new parent account and enroll a student.  For returning students, or families that have had students in our district at any time, you may already have a parent account. Please follow the instructions in the Current or Returning Students video below to get your login information.  If you have any questions or need help, please fill out the Contact Form on this page and we will be glad to help!


Please fill out the form below and a registrar will contact you to help.

Contact Form

Families New to the District - click here to get help creating a new parent account

Enrolling New Students - click here to get help with enrolling new students

Current or Returning Students - click here to get tips to confirm current students or re-enroll returning students

Registration Documents

As part of the registration process, there are documents that need to be uploaded.  These include:

  • Proof of Residency (Utility bill, Rental/Lease agreement (1st page only), mortgage statement, etc)

  • Immunization Records

  • Birth Verification (Birth Certificate, Consular Report of Birth Abroad, Hospital Certificate, Immigration Document, etc.)

  • Legal guardianship or custody papers, if applicable

If these are scanned or photographed ahead of time, they can be uploaded during the registration process.

There are also documents that need to be uploaded, such as Consent for Medication at school, Residency Form, etc.  These are available as fillable forms below. Once filled out, save them on the computer/tablet/phone and they can be uploaded at the end of the registration process. If you are unable to fill them out and/or upload them during the registration process, those can be emailed to, making sure to include your full name and student name.

The Health Examination and Oral Health forms are just for TK and KN students and must be filled in by a Doctor or Dentist, and then brought in to the school offices.

Online Registration Information and Forms